A lot has changed since we first launched! Here is a quick update on what is new with Herd:
- Say hello to our newest feature! Each week, we place you in a herd (aka a group chat) with a small group people that share 2 of your interests!
- Should you enjoy your group, you have until the end of the week to save the herd and keep chatting!
- The feed is fully focused on discovery, showing you pics from people that share your interests
- The feed is chronological
- The pics on My Herd expire after one week
- All comments on pics are private
- Profiles have been refreshed, showing your interests and the photos you have posted over the last week
- All pics and profiles on herd are public
- We removed emotion-button feedback, as we want to focus on conversations over buttons based interations
- The creator of a pic can respond to comments left by other Herd members
- A tap on someone’s profile pic will bring up their public profile and allow you to add them to your Herd
Notifications have been added to the app which can:
- alert you when other Herd members comment on a pic you’ve uploaded
- alert you when other Herd members respond to one of your comments
- option to receive Daily Positive Reminders as push notifications
There is now a side navigation where you can:
- See your profile, edit your interests, change your settings and share herd to your friends!